2. Limitations on Use. The content of this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Zomedica’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit, or public purposes any portion of the website except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the applicable export control laws and regulations. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited and can result in enforcement actions and other legal consequences against you.
3. Not Professional Advice. The website and its contents do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Please consult with your veterinarian or other veterinary professional for medical advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website, or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Zomedica does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the website or the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content, ideas, or any other type of information to the website, such as in the form of a suggestion or feedback about our site or our products, services, you automatically grant Zomedica a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now know or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, Zomedica’s re-use of any content submitted would not include any personal information provided. Zomedica reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
5. Registration. Certain sections of the website require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs, and other information relating to Zomedica. If registration is requested, you agree to supply Zomedica with accurate and complete registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and/or password, as well as all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Zomedica reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
6. Errors and Corrections. Zomedica takes reasonable measures to monitor and update content on the website, but it does not represent or warrant that the website will at all times be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Zomedica also does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Zomedica may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
7. Availability of Products and Services. The site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Visitors are advised that alternative products and services may be available from other manufacturers and service providers.
8. Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the website. Zomedica is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content. Additionally, this website may provide links or references to other web sites not affiliated with Zomedica; however, Zomedica is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our website.
9. Disclaimer. The website and the content is provided on an “as-is” basis. Zomedica expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Zomedica disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to: (A) any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; (B) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom; (C) the unavailability of the website or any portion thereof; (D) your use of this website; or (E) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
10. Limitation of Liability. Zomedica shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the website or the content. Zomedica shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or inability to use the website or the content. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, Zomedica’s sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $100 USD.
11. Stock Price Disclaimer. The stock price performance shown on stock quotes available on or through this website are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. All Content is for informational purposes only and no Content (including, without limitation, stock quotes or company information) is intended to be relied on for trading or investment purposes.
The content from this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, or use of information storage or retrieval systems, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information please contact us.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zomedica or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zomedica.
Have a question? Let’s chat
Fill out the form below and one of our staff will be in touch.