Last modified November 21, 2017
Welcome to the Zomedica Website, which includes zomedica.wpengine.com and any other Internet properties owned or controlled by the Company (defined below)
This Website is located and managed within the United States, and is intended for users who are 18 years of age or older. Although we welcome our users who are located outside of the United States (including its territories or possessions), we make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company, and that use of the Website is legal within your geographic location. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, as well as any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for the following:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, headers, stories, software, text, displays, photos, images, tearsheets, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
6. PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including its ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from the Website or any text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than those permitted uses set out in this section, please address your request to email@example.com.
The Company name, the term Zomedica, the slogan “Come Full Circle,” the mark “Voice of the Vet,” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. USER CONTRIBUTIONS
The Website may contain interactive features, including blogs, comment sections, forums, message boards, and other interactive features (collectively “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you provide to us, including User Contributions you post directly to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. Anything you post becomes property of the Company and we may use and reproduce such User Contributions freely, and for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, advertising, and marketing any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any User Contributions you post to our page. Any such use is without compensation to you. You hereby grant to us all right, title and interest in and to such User Contributions, and waive any and all moral rights or other rights of attribution or paternity you may have in such User Contributions.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the rights granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
User Contribution Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions you post directly to the Website and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
9. MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone accessing the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that anything on the Website violates your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information and content presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information and content. Any reliance you place on such information or content is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Additionally, we encourage you to read our disclosure regarding forward-looking statements made on the Website, available [zomedica.wpengine.com/forward-looking/].
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
This Website does not provide medical diagnoses or recommendations regarding medical or veterinarian treatment. The content appearing on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified provider with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition. In no event will Company be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this Website.
12. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Statements included in news releases and external media coverage reflect information regarding our business as well as management beliefs and expectations as of their initial publication date. Our business, expectations and beliefs may have changed materially since that date. Visitors should not assume that these statements are accurate as of any date subsequent to their initial publication date. We undertake no duty or obligation to update such statements except to the extent required by applicable securities laws.
13. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
14. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15. OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Additionally, the Website may contain services and functionality provided by third parties, such as the service known as HubSpot. The use of such services or functionalities may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by such third parties, and we have no control over such terms and conditions. By using this Website, you acknowledge that your use of such third party services is subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third parties, over which we have no control. You can find additional information regarding the HubSpot service in the Privacy Notice.
16. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
17. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes:
• Links to Zomedica’s social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
• Links contained in the newsroom section of the Website such as news highlights about Zomedica from outside media sources.
• Links to SEDAR.com in our investors section of the website for detailed listing of all publicly filed Canadian securities documents for Zomedica.
18. NEWS RELEASES AND MEDIA COVERAGE
These statements reflect information regarding our business as well as management beliefs and expectations as of their initial publication date. Our business, expectations and beliefs may have changed materially since that date. Visitors should not assume that these statements are accurate as of any date subsequent to their initial publication date. We undertake no duty or obligation to update such statements except to the extent required by applicable securities laws.
19. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Michigan in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
21. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
23. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
25. LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
26. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
27. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
28. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This Website is operated by Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp., 3928 Varsity Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
All notices regarding copyright should be sent to the address set forth in Section 10 above in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
© 2016-2017, Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp.